Petrol Prices is organising its sixth collective energy switching schemeTogether we will find you a good deal and an easy way to switch.
How does the scheme work?
- Sign up free and with no obligation to tell us you are interested in switching suppliers to save money on your energy bill.
- You can sign up any time up to and including 9 October 2017.
- The energy supplier with the best deal will be determined during an auction on 10 October.
- You will receive an email from 20 October onwards with an offer, based on your usage and the best deal from the auction.
- You have the time to decide and let us know whether you accept the offer on your personal overview page before 28 November 2017.
- We provide support and guidance throughout the registration and switching process.
No access to internet or email?You can register up to five households on the same e-mail address. Why not help out a neighbour or friend who does not have access to the internet or email, but wants to participate?
Satisfied participantsiChoosr is providing support to all participants of this collective switching scheme. iChoosr has years of experience in terms of saving money through collective switching. Over 1 million participants have already switched suppliers thanks to iChoosr's collective switching schemes in three different countries.